Would you like to know more about cuisine and wines of Piedmont ? Then this is the right course.
An opportunity to learn or improve the Italian language while learning about Piedmont's gastronomical specialities.
Dates: every third week of the month
Levels: from beginners
The course includes:
- 15 or 20 hours of lessons
- welcome aperitif
- tour through Turin's historic town centre
- visit to a renowned Chocolate shop to taste Turin's famous chocolate specialities
- cooking class with dinner
- wine-tasting at a wine-cellar
- course book and documentation
15 h of language classes/week
Euro 230 + 110* (w/o accommodation)
20 h of language classes/week
Euro 260 + 110* (w/o accommodation)